Notes: These weekly averages are updated after 1:00 pm Pacific time on the second business day of the following week. Numbers are preliminary and exclude syndicate trades. Data may be updated based on additional information.
(1) Includes all client trades that generate either commission revenue or revenue from principal markups (i.e., fixed income).
(2) Includes all eligible trades executed by clients who participate in one or more of the Company's asset-based pricing relationships.
(3) Includes all commission free trades, including Schwab Mutual Fund OneSource® funds and ETFs, and other proprietary products.
• For banking subsidiaries:
‐ Balance sheet assets = $217.5 billion, up 24% year-over-year.
‐ Outstanding mortgage and home equity loans = $11.9 billion, up 2%
‐ Pledged Asset Line® balances = $4.6 billion, up 15% year-over-year.
• Client assets managed by the company’s digital advisory solutions
totaled $33.3 billion, up 71% year-over-year.
• Client assets in purchased money market funds totaled $75.7 billion, up 145%
WEEK OF APRIL 16, 2018
Q1 2018 Earnings/March Monthly Activity Report. (Normally reported on or around the 11th business day, pre-market) - For Schwab, the 11th business day is Apr. 16.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
The Charles Schwab Corporation provides a full range of securities, brokerage, banking, money management, and financial advisory services through its operating subsidiaries. Its broker-dealer subsidiary, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (“Schwab”), Member SIPC, offers investment services and products, including Schwab brokerage accounts. Its banking subsidiary, Charles Schwab Bank (member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender), provides deposit and lending services and products.
Schwab Advisor Services™ serves independent investment advisors and includes the custody, trading, and support services of Schwab. Independent investment advisors are not owned, affiliated with, or supervised by Schwab. Schwab Retirement Plan Services, Inc. provides recordkeeping and related services with respect to retirement plans.